Hart Insurance Center, Inc. provides Commercial Auto Insurance for residents near Brawley, El Centro, Imperial, Calexico, Holtville, and Heber.
Small businesses often rely on vehicles to make deliveries, transport materials to various locations and meet with clients. Whether it’s a car, truck or another type of vehicle, the proper coverage can ensure that if something happens and your vehicle needs to be repaired or replaced, your business can do so. Without the right commercial auto insurance, one accident could potentially be a financial hardship for your business.
What Is the Difference Between Commercial and Regular Auto Insurance?
Almost every state requires business-owned, leased or rented vehicles to carry commercial auto insurance. With just regular auto insurance, not commercial coverage, your business could incur costly medical bills and other out-of-pocket charges. The Hart Insurance Center can ensure you have adequate commercial auto coverage for your business’s vehicles so that your business doesn’t have to carry the full financial burden if there is an accident.
Does Your Small Business Need Commercial Auto Insurance?
Small businesses can benefit from commercial auto coverage, especially if they have:
· Employees who drive for business.
· Company vehicles provided to employees for commercial and personal use.
· Vehicles owned, hired or rented by your business.
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Commercial auto insurance can give your employees and your business’s vehicles the needed protection, including:
· Collision insurance—This coverage may help pay for damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident.
· Comprehensive insurance—This coverage may help pay for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage, fires, theft or vandalism.
· Hired/non-owned auto liability insurance—This liability coverage often extends to vehicles you use for business but aren’t owned by your company. These may include employees’ cars or vehicles that you rent or hire to use temporarily.
· Liability insurance—If an accident is your fault, this coverage may help pay for the damage you do to others.
o Bodily injury liability coverage can pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes death benefits.
o Property damage liability coverage can pay for damage to the other party’s property.
· Medical payments—If you or a passenger are injured in an accident, this coverage may help pay the medical bills. Sometimes it may cover other losses, such as lost income.
· Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—This may help cover damage caused by someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
Supplement Your Coverage
Additional policies and endorsements can supplement your business’s commercial auto insurance. We can determine if the following supplemental coverages may be a good fit for your business:
· Rental car reimbursement
· Replacement cost vehicle coverage
· Roadside assistance
Is Commercial Auto Insurance Expensive?
Various factors determine the price of your commercial auto policy, such as the coverage you buy, your business’s location and the value of the vehicles you want to insure.
How We Can Help
Commercial auto coverage is necessary if you have a business and want to protect your company’s assets. Call the Hart Insurance Center today at either 760-344-1400 or 760-352-0422. We can help you get a policy that meets your business’s budgetary and coverage needs.